The POST website collects certain limited information automatically with each page view for logging and aggregated statistics. None of it is personally identifiable. That means that we don’t get your name, address, etc from the information your computer sends, and we can’t tell who is using the computer.
Some of this information is sent automatically by your web browser when it connects to our web site. Our website also asks your web browser to send some more information to our statistics service, Google Analytics, so we can see how long visitors stay and what they read while they’re on the POST’s site. Of course, we don’t know who you are, so we can only use this information in aggregate form as part of statistics to tell us what people do and do not read, and when.
Google Analytics collects the following types of information from users:
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
All materials contained on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, broadcast or mirrored without the prior written permission of POST Newspapers Pty Ltd. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
However, you may download material from this website (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, non-commercial use only.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, POST Newspapers Pty Ltd. accepts no liability for any inaccuracies.
All material is published at the sole discretion of POST Newspapers Pty Ltd.
Inclusion of any businesses, venues, events, clubs and organisations etc in this website does not constitute an endorsement by POST Newspapers Pty Ltd. Opinions expressed in the review sections of this website are the opinions of the reviewer.
POST Newspapers Pty Ltd. accepts no liabilty for any losses or damages caused by any use of information contained in this website.
As the content of any third-party sites that may be directly linked to from this web-site is beyond our control, POST Newspapers Pty Ltd. does not accept responsibility for material accessed through these links.